15 Years in Industry & 8 Years at InCite
- Associate Pastor where I led a church staff of 13 full-time staff members and 19 volunteer leaders. Also did a lot of coaching while I was at the church developing both a love and skill to help people identify their strengths and build upon those strengths.
- Sold long-term care, life insurance and annuities, and won rookie-of-the-year during my first year
- Built a consulting business, which led me to FL to work with friends at the height of the real estate boom, and eventually meet Larry Linne and embark on my journey towards being an Advisor with InCite
What do you enjoy about being an Advisor at InCite Performance Group?
“I enjoy the seamless alignment InCite has with my values, my natural talents and my passion to help people go further than they ever thought they could. My route to this place was not a normal one. But, everything I have gone through has brought me to where I am and positively impacts my ability to understand what sales people are going through. I can relate to where they are at, identify with them and help them go beyond limiting beliefs and behaviors!”
What unique values do you bring to the membership?
- Account Strategizing
- Organization and Sales Process
- Overcoming Call Reluctance
- Identifying and hiring the right kind of sales people
- Building great communication as a team
Certifications and Skills
- Kolbe Certified
- Certified with Behavioral Sciences in overcoming Call Reluctance through the SPQ Gold Assessment
- Performance management
- Presentation skills and speaking
- Sales Leadership
- Sales Training
- Producers Planning – Built the Producer Planning Tool
- Hiring and Retaining Employees – Built the Right Hire System
- Onboarding Employees
- Employee Engagement