12 Years in Industry & 6 months at InCite
- Credit Analyst/Commercial Lender, Corporate Banking
- Commercial Risk Adviser, Lacher & Associates
- Partner, Lacher & Associates
- Growing and diversifying the business, providing creative business insight, unique risk strategies to clients, and leading our commercial insurance and risk management division.
- Partner at Attentive Health, a corporate wellness firm, and Financial Education & Literacy Advisors, a financial technology & wellness firm based in Washington D.C.
Experience as a Member at InCite
“The first InCite event I attended was in Miami Beach. I remember telling our team it was the best industry event I ever attended! Since then the passion, forward thinking and action-oriented style of the whole InCite team have really captured the essence of what our team needs. The membership has been a wonderful resource for practical advice and counsel. I appreciate both the learning and the friendships that have developed.”
What do you enjoy about being a Leader at InCite Performance Group?
“I enjoy being part of the team taking InCite to the next generation and sharing the powerful value our firm has gained from the partnership with other members. I am having so much fun working with this great team, collaborating with members and helping build the future of our industry.”
What unique values do you bring to the membership?
“My passion for and experience in business leadership, finance and economics offers members a valuable business first perspective. I have a deep appreciation and understanding of the complexity of multigenerational family enterprise and I am excited to help others effectively navigate these complexities.”
Certifications and Skills
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- Purposeful Leadership
- Generational Transitions
- Alternative Risk Expertise
- Finance and Deal Structure
- Entrepreneurial Investor